Thursday, February 21, 2013

Colloidal Silver For Fungus's



Fungus problems with dogs and cats are fairly common reason for a visit to the vet.

Fungus's usually show themselves on the animals skin. In my opinion usually an outward indicator of an internal problem. I believe topical and internal treatment receives the best results.

If you are looking for a anti fungal natural alternative, Colloidal Silver is my favorite choice.
Every fungus that cs was ever subjected to in a test tube it killed. Every one. I have been told of a Coy pond filled with fungus that was treated with cs and was fungus free in three days.
CS is a very safe alternative to prescription meds.

Nutrition Pets offers all natural supplements for your pets, especially your cat or dog. We have supplement solutions for allergies, arthritis, digestion, pain relief, topical health and weight loss, many of our products contain Colloidal Silver a natural antibacterial anti-fungal remedy. Overall, Nutrition Pets takes pride in offering Pet Supplements that work!

1 comment:

  1. HERPES CURE IS REAL:

    Indeed Doctor Disu has a cure for Herpes Virus,
    I was once victim of the herpes virus with many epidemics on my body, I was cured of the virus thanks to the help of Doctor Disu herbal medicine. I have met most of his patient testimonials on blogs and social media pages, cured of various illnesses. I contacted him with his email address to which he replied and asked me a few questions and the preparation method for which I paid, he sent me herbal medicines and with his prescription I drank herbal medicine for 21 days and the epidemics on my body were healed after concluding herbal medicine, I went for the test and my result was negative with no trace of virus in my blood. You can also be cured, contact him on his official email; africanherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348167485904.

    He said he had an herbal remedy for
    Diabetes, cancer, PENIS ENLARGMENT,
    HIV, heart disease and liver disease and many more.

    ReplyDelete